Monday 18 March 2013

A Youtube Interlude

Hi all,
I know you're all dying for something children's lit related before Wednesday's lecture so here are some videos to keep you ticking over. There are plenty out there which should be advertised on the links provided below so happy exploring! When I initially saw the title of the first link I got excited and thought it was odd that Peter had never mentioned his adventures on Treasure Island in all the conversations we've had (seems the kind of thing you mention / boast about) but then I realised it's just his opinion on the text. I thought I would clear this up before you all became as confused as I was.

Peter Hunt on Treasure Island

Peter Hunt on The Secret Garden

The Golden Age of Children's Literature

Lissa Paul -- Keywords For Children's Literature

Ellen Kushner and Delia Sherman at the 2011 Children's Literature Conference http://youtu.be/dTU7veSf6ps

No comments:

Post a Comment